Our annual membership of $40 includes:
- Educational presentations every month.
- Judged, club competition every month in a Standard division and Novice division..
- Online, themed Photo Challenges and friendly critiques by your club members at least once a month.
- Field trips at least once a month.
- Learning Workshops/Online Courses that are hands-on, small group education opportunities of photographic subjects and using photographic applications (Lightroom, Photoshop, …) at least every quarter
- Opportunity to display your work at public exhibitions in civic/art boutique venues at least four times a year.
- Compete in the North Georgia Camera Club Council’s day-long inter-club photo competition once a year.
- Monthly Competition photos compete for recognition as the club’s Photographer of the Year in:
- Gear/Technique/Software Questions? You can send your question to all the members for assistance.
- When experienced club members are available, mentoring available for all new members.
How do I pay? Pay your club membership of $40 by:
- Check to: Cobb Photographic Society, PO Box 267, Smyrna, Georgia 30081.
- Check/cash at monthly CPS meetings.
- PayPal payment to our treasurer: email@example.com
Become A Member
How do I pay? *Pay $40 by Check: Cobb Photographic Society, PO Box 267, Smyrna, GA 30081 *Pay $40 by Check/Cash: Monthly CPS meetings (face-2-face) *Pay $40 by PayPal: PayPal payment to our treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org